Tuesday, September 04, 2007

These two days have been really tiring for me! Yesterday was 12 to 8 classes without breaks. I was starving by the time lit lecture started. Today was even worst, I had a major migraine and was positively prostrate with hunger during sociology tutorial. Plus, today is a milestone in my education life! After a whole year of abscence from essay writing, I had a little pop quiz during literature tutorial in which I had to write a little essay in fifteen minutes. I guess that answers on my question pertaining to which module I had a quiz in! I vaguely remember a tutor mentioning it, but had absolute difficulty recalling which had said so.

Sociology tutorial was pretty interesting. I was way too hungry and plagued by my headwrenching ailment to fully comprehend what the tutor was saying and respond to the discussions. However, there was this really cool activity where we had to go out around campus and perform a series of acts which actually defied the norms of society, and then take note of people' responses. We were split into groups for this and it was really quite funny. Zihua and I were to be a lesbian couple, holding hands around campus. A male couple was also to be doing it, but we didn't get to see it. Another was where this couple were to stand at a toilet doorway(both female and male), and talk at the doorway. But the funniest one was where someone had to go talk to a wall. So I was just asking around who was to do it, and the Swedish exchange student was like "So you really want to see it? Is it really that intersting?" And he went to the canteen wall and began having a very gesticulated and engaging conversation with the wall! It was really hilarious watching him trying to get the wall to respond to him, and everyne else in the canteen just turning to stare. After that, he and this other guy were like "HEY, watch this." And they just sat at this poor guy's table and stoned there. The poor chap looking really uncomfortable and was like guffawing into his noodles. But after awhile, he just ignored them which wasn't too fun already.

I cant wait till fridaaaayyyy. School sucks.

No comments: